Monday, April 26, 2010

soul-soothing hobby


it has been three days since my last post. biochemistry and physiology sheets were on 24th, and i supposed to have an ample of time to do blogging. but my mind was empty to post anything, and my fingers didn't feel like typing. my fingers' laziness even made me to appear invisible on yahoo messenger. hehs, now you got me. sorry people, i don't feel like chatting with anyone. i'm just not being me for a while.
during the exams' week, i posted everyday without fail. and now the exams is over, just have to wait for written and oral exams which i don't know when exactly. rumors said it will be postponed again. *sigh* my interest for blogging is going down. i don't know why but i can conclude that, my stressful life during exams inspired me to post something so that i could release my tense, at least i would be still sane until i graduate medicine. *i used to hear that people getting insane after studying difficult stuffs like medicine, for sure* and now no exams means no ideas so no posts :D

two days past, i have been doing something which i am not used to. i did nothing to my blog, online ym just to check offline messages then just signed out, and i just sat in front of my lappy to watch movies which is not me at all. i even managed to watch all the 11 episodes of adamaya, the most famous malay series nowadays, i suppose, within just one night. today at the university, i heard people talking about movies and i just felt annoyed to hear. and i don't feel like watching some more, that's why i post something here which is really me. :)

ouh, please don't think that i'm such a bookworm, as i don't watch movies much as other teens do. i just prefer to do other things rather than watching movies. maybe because i'm already used to my school life. five years in boarding school so no television means nothing to me. when i backed at home, i was able to watch what my mother watched only. she was and is a housewife, obviously she would be at home 24/7. if cooking channel she watched, then cooking i learn. if indonesian series, indon language i spoke. mostly were drama series, which i was not interested much to watch as i knew i wouldn't be able, ever, to finish it. *hello, cuti sekolah paling lama pun 2 minggu je.*

it is very soul-soothing to post in my blog, while listening to music. trust me people, blogging is enjoyable. i never felt this way before when i facebook-ing or friendster-ing. that's why i never regret to delete both accounts. you can never stop me blogging, i dare you. this is where i can say anything as i want. if i talk to people, people would possibly argue with me, or never listen to my opinions. when it is typed, you can read on your own, and judge me people.


my post is done. ok, tarik balik statement kat atas tu. my interest for blogging never fades away. just sometimes i'm lacking of ideas. ok, what am i supposed to do next? study la ekh. :D

p/s: officially buka kipas hari ni. panas lah.
p/s: dehydrated wehh~~

0 jejak ditinggalkan:

Post a Comment