Sunday, February 7, 2010

dia dalam hidup saya


as tasya wants to go to cairo,
she asks my favour to keep an eye on her cat,
whom we named as syah.
at first i was quite excited
as i always think that cats are adorable.
but after keeping him for about 9 hours,
there's only one thought in my mind.
"tasya,cepat lah balik!"
:(

he bites me.
he scratches me.
he tries to steal my roti.
he bites my toys and throws them down the bed.
he steps on my laptop carefreely.
he plays with my htc touch.
he pulls my headphone.
he jumps on my mouse.
(as if it is a real mouse)
he climbs my table.
he scratches my tablecloth and comforter.
he pulls my hanging clothes.
he plays hide-and-seek.
and surely he can't even let me sleep.





i miss my peaceful nights~

2 jejak ditinggalkan:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...
suke nye ak bile ko jage kucing ak..
ko nk jage ag x???
ngeh3:D

sabby sabrina said...

ngeng la ko. xmo la jge, takot nnt kulit rosak. plus, dia hanya TAK tido wkt ak tdo, pastu kaco2 ak tdo. tensen weyy. huhu~

Post a Comment